Sunday 2 December 2012

SB Entertainer

SB Entertainer

History: (UK) Radio Presenter, Hip-Hop Artist and Producer as seen on MTV Base, Channel U, Ben TV & OBE TV in (2007) with single/video ‘4Real 4Real’, formally known as SoulBruva. I’m from Hackney, East London and started seriously writing/recording in 2004.



I would describe my style as realistic, positive, funny and inspiring music, touching on personal to universal situations. My main inspiration/influences are Michael Jackson, Akon, 2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Kayne West, Dizzee Rascal, Life, Television and being open minded.



In Sept 20th 2012 I topped the Cambridge 105 fm unsigned chart at number one with
‘Made In Britain’ single as voted by the fans/supporters and radio listeners

Discography: Single/Video: 4Real 4Real (2007), By SB Entertainer & Lil Miz J
Single/Video: 4Real 4Real 2008 (2008) By SB Entertainer
Single: Airplanes (2010) By SB Entertainer & Jemma Pixie Hixon
Single: A Better World (2012) By SB Entertainer & Daniel Kain
Single: No Way Out (2012) By SB Entertainer & Daniel Kain
Single: Made In Britain (2012) By SB Entertainer Shell & Anita



I’m also currently a radio presenter on my radio show online:

Click The Pic For
Radio Show









No comments:

Post a Comment